3M™ Water Softener System
mgdf.ru Plumbing Heating & Cooling serves the Houston, Manhattan, and Topeka areas of Kansas. The 3M™ 3MWTS Series Water Softeners treat water as it enters your home, minimizing the effects of hard water. Benefits include brighter clothing, cleaner dishes, less detergent consumption and less water usage. Helps protect the entire plumbing system.
Systems include a state-of-the-art water softener control valve that allows monitoring and control for every function and cycle. Saves water by metering use and regenerating only when necessary. The multi-level salt support traps dirt and debris away from the brine draw area, enabling the use of inexpensive types of water treatment salt reducing maintenance. The control valve includes a bypass assembly for yard and garden watering.
35″ x 53″ x 15″ (38 cm x 135 cm x 87 cm)
Maximum Operating Temperature
20 – 125 psi (138 – 862 kPa)
- Extremely easy to use state-of-the-art water softening control valve.
- Superior performance salt tank.
- Engineered system design helps provide long-term operation.
- Quality factory support and service available.
- The 3M™ Water Softener salt tank features a patented salt shelf that accommodates less expensive types of salt, protects the system from dirt and debris and discourages salt bridging–greatly reducing maintenance.
- The 3M™ Water Softener uses variable reserve logic to optimize regeneration cycles by evaluating past use. The conserves water, salt and energy, which saves money.
- The 3MWTS Series softeners have been tested by the Water Quality Association according to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the specific claims as verified and substantiated by the test data.
- The 3MWTS Series of softeners is efficiency rated according to NSF/ANSI Standard 44.
- These systems have been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 – Evaluation of lead content in drinking water products, materials, and components.
- Made in the USA with Globally sourced components.
- Prevent hard water scale from shortening the life of your appliances, restricting water flow in your plumbing, and staining your bathroom fixtures.