3M™ Undersink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
mgdf.ru Plumbing Heating & Cooling serves the Houston, Manhattan, and Topeka areas of Kansas. The 3M™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. 3MRO401 offers multi-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet. The system is powered by residential line pressure, no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change – twist on, twist off, no mess.
Certified with NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58. Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you’re giving your family the best.* With a water filtration system from 3M Water, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Water to help you find the right solution.
16.06″ x 13.94″ x 4.38″ (40.8 cm x 35.4 cm x 11.2 cm)
40 – 100°F (4.4 – 37.8°C)
0.6 gpm (2.3 Liters per Minute)
40 – 100 psi (276 – 689 kPa)
- The system is powered by residential line pressure, no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change – twist on, twist off, no mess.
- Installs under the sink for drinking and hydration, hot and cold beverages, cooking and food preparation, pet hydration and aquatic aquariums.
- 5 micron sediment/carbon pre-filter for optimal sediment holding capacity.
Granulated activated carbon pre-filter to help protect membrane.
- Reverse osmosis membrane capable of producing up to 18.95 gallons per day (71.73 lpd)**
- Sanitary Quick Change Design allows for fast and easy replacement filter change-outs.
- System designed for both chlorinated or non-chlorinated municipal or well systems.
- Helps conserve water, shutting down when storage tank is full. Automatically turns on to refill tank.
- Optimized for reduction of select volatile organic compounds (VOCs)!*
- **Nominal production rate of membrane when running to atmosphere (i.e., with empty tank) at 77° F and 50 PSI is 18.95 gpd (71.73 lpd). Production varies based on pressure (fullness) of storage tank.